Glass Shower Doors
Here at Ron’s Glass & Screen, Inc., we make bathroom shower door renovation easy. No stress, no hassle, no exorbitant costs — that’s what we’re about.
If you imagine yourself relaxing in a sophisticated bathroom shower, complete with the latest shower stall glass options, stop imagining and give Ron’s Glass & Screen, Inc. a call. We can turn your dreams into reality.
American Shower Door Corporation is the premier manufacturer of shower enclosure systems. Since 1935, we have supplied products worldwide to customers, who share in our commitment to maintain the highest levels of quality, design, and service.
You may choose from an unlimited selection of creative products. Select solid brass (with your choice of plating), anodized aluminum finishes, or stainless steel metal to combine with hundreds of glass options. Whether you need a standard product or a creative new design, call on AMERICAN SHOWER DOOR to produce the exact product to fit your construction.
CW, the largest privately held mirror door manufacturing company in the United States, offers a complete selection of tub, shower and steam enclosures. All CW products represent years of research, design and development combined with our commitment to stand behind every product. This means beautiful, stylish products that last for years. You can find CW's first-rate products adding style and value to homes like yours, as well as in commercial properties all across the USA and abroad.
Cardinal Shower Doors
Cardinal Builder Series
- Available as the "Trojan Series" on the West Coast
- The Cardinal Builder series enclosures are our base line of sliders
- Solidly built and designed to last for years
- Several stock sizes are available to match most fiberglass tub inserts and basic tub and shower enclosures
- Available with our standard double-towel bar
- Reasonably priced, high quality semi-frameless enclosures
- 3/16" to 1/4" glass, including Clear, Obscure, Rain, Glue Chip, Narrow Reed, Bamboo and more.
- Seven stock finishes
- True bypass doors
- Good, solid framed enclosure
- Single towel bar
- Available in stock sizes only
- Craftsman Series enclosures are high quality and offered at competitive prices.
- These are fully framed enclosures, with metal all the way around the glass.
- These units are easy to assemble, speeding up installation time.
- East Coast sliders shipped with two towel bars and are full-bypass doors. West Coast sliders are shipped with a towel bar on the outside and a pull on the inside, but are available with dual towel bars.
The Euro series are available in FIVE trim levels:
- Light Euro Series - Featuring Light Euro header, 3/16" glass and clamp-on single towel bar
- Traditional Euro Series - Upgrades with 1/4" Clear glass and through-the-glass towel bars
- Euro Series - Upgrades to our heavy duty header suitable for taller and wider units
- Platinum Riviera Euro Series - Upgrades to the Platinum header & rollers (see below) and 5/16" slider glass
- Heavy Euro Series - Upgrades with the heavy duty Euro header and 3/8" glass
Optional features include the Cardinal S-Curve glass and recessed finger pulls.
The Heavy Euro series can accommodate our patterned 3/8" glass or a 3/8" Venetian Cast Glass pattern.
The Apollo series enclosures are our premium aluminum shower enclosure.
- The header resembles crown molding and the wall jambs look like fluted wood.
- Solid through-the-glass hardware resembles turned wood and have a great feel.
- For smaller shower openings our standard wall jambs can be used in place of the wider Apollo style wall jambs.
- Available with our optional Cardinal S-Curve glass.
The Apollo series can accommodate 1/4" glass while the Heavy Apollo series can take 3/8" clear, patterned or even cast glass, creating a gorgeous slider.
The Skyline shower enclosure is a dramatic new take on the sliding door.
- Instead of hiding the rollers up inside a track, the sliding panel glides beautifully on large stainless steel rollers mounted directly to the glass.
- The unit features one fixed panel and one sliding panel.
- A return panel is available for either side of the enclosure
- Vinyl extrusions and a dam strip can be added to help water from escaping the shower enclosure (see Optional Features and Technical Information tab below)
- You can mix and match patterned and cast glass for the shower panels to achieve a look unique to you.
The Skyline hardware can support 3/8" glass, while the larger Skyline Ultimate hardware can support 1/2" glass.
Our Cardinal Series semi-frameless swing door enclosure comes with a wealth of options
- Eight finishes and 55 custom powder coat colors
- Fourteen clear, colored and patterned glass selections
- Three header styles
- Steam Kit header available for enclosures going all the way to the ceiling
- Four pull options, including the basic stock pull, through-the-glass c-pull or Apollo style c-pull, or a towel bar/pull combo
- Add a Venetian Cast Glass pull or work with our designers to create a pull unique for your project
Both swing door and sliding door units are available in three finishes: chrome, gold, and brushed nickel. These framed units are very high quality and are offered at competitive prices.
- High quality framed enclosures at competitive prices
- Available in Brushed Nickel, Chrome and Gold Finish
- Available with 5/32" or 3/16" Clear, Rain or Obscure glass
- These units are very easy to assemble, speeding up installation time
- East Coast sliders shipped with two towel bars and are full-bypass doors. West coast units shipped with a towel bar on the outside and a pull on the inside.
Cardinal Shower offers a full line of heavy glass hardware and glass patterns. From 3/8" and 1/2" glass to clips and channels, we can help you build the shower of your dreams. Heavy glass enclosures can be configured for nearly any space. Options include in-door or in-panel steam vents and custom etching.
We pride ourselves on our glass. The industry standard for glass is that if you can't see a blemish from ten feet away, it passes. But think about it? How often are you in a shower enclosure and stand ten feet away from the glass? That's why we inspect all our glass from arm's length away. While most glass companies manufacture glass you look THROUGH, Cardinal is focused on glass you look AT.
Cardinal would like to introduce you to our new line of ultra premium art glass shower enclosures. The three dimensional character of art glass provides a beautifully stunning alternative to the premium heavy glass units more commonly available. Now, for the first time, your shower enclosure can be the gem of your bathroom.
Cardinal offers many stock patterns from which to choose, but there is no limit to the design opportunities. You can give us a drawing of your own design or offer your ideas and have our artists design a custom pattern for you. Let your imagination run wild. Do you want your shower enclosure to reflect your hobby, your family, your favorite place in the world? All these are possible with Cardinal Art Glass. Possibly you are looking to buy premium shower enclosures for a hotel. Why not let us put your logo in each door? The glass is fabricated to accommodate Cardinal heavy glass hinges, clips, pulls and towel bars.
Now, truly, you can Dare to Imagine the Shower of Your Life!